[Python-3000] pyvm module - low level interface to Python's VM

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Thu Nov 29 17:33:22 CET 2007

Shorah!

I've started to work on a pyvm module patch today. The new
module is going to contain low level interfaces to Python's VM and some
low level types, too. So far my first version contains only a bunch of
types.

What methods do you like to move to the new module? I was thinking about
sys.get/setcheckinterval, sys.get/setrecursionlimit, sys.getrefcount,
sys.gettotalrefcount. Maybe sys._current_frames, sys._getframe and
sys.builtin_module_names, too.

http://bugs.python.org/issue1522

Christian