ANN: PyGUI 1.7
greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Apr 1 10:25:44 CEST 2006
PyGUI 1.7 is now available:
* GL.DisplayList class for managing OpenGL display
lists in a similar way to the GL.Texture class
introduced in 1.6.
* Facilites for displaying a chosen cursor when the
mouse is over a View.
* Facilities for locating resources associated with
* Cocoa: Getting the extent property of a ScrollableView
did not work.
* Cocoa: Worked around a PyObjC bug that was causing Tasks
to leak memory.
* Cocoa: Request New File dialog with a file type having
a Macintosh type code did not work.
Plus a number of other modifications, see CHANGES.txt in the
distribution for details.
What is PyGUI?
PyGUI is an experimental highly-Pythonic cross-platform
GUI API. Implementations are currently available for
MacOSX and Gtk. For a full description of the project
goals, see the PyGUI web page at the above address.
More information about the Python-announce-list