[ANN] Release 0.61.0 of Task Coach
frank at niessink.com
Thu Nov 2 23:43:49 CET 2006
I'm pleased to announce release 0.61.0 of Task Coach. New in this release:
* Displaying a previously hidden toolbar would result in an incorrectly
* Exported HTML didn't contain an explicit charset.
* Negative effort preventation was not working correctly.
* Hierarchical categories.
* Export in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format. As with export to HTML,
the current view is exported.
* Task Coach can be run from a removable medium, such as a USB stick. On
Windows, use the installer to install Task Coach to the medium. Then,
start Task Coach and turn the setting 'Save settings to same directory
as program' on. This setting can be found in Edit -> Preferences ->
File). This makes sure the TaskCoach.ini file is saved on the removable
medium, in the same directory as the main program.
What is Task Coach?
Task Coach is a simple task manager that allows for hierarchical
tasks, i.e. tasks in tasks. Task Coach is open source (GPL) and is
developed using Python and wxPython. You can download Task Coach from:
A binary installer is available for Windows XP and a disk image is
available for Mac OSX, in addition to the source distribution.
Note that Task Coach is alpha software, meaning that it is wise to back
up your task file regularly, and especially when upgrading to a new release.
More information about the Python-announce-list