Hatta 1.0.0 wiki engine released
python at sheep.art.pl
Thu Nov 13 02:19:17 CET 2008
I'm proud to announce the first stable release of Hatta wiki engine.
What is Hatta?
Hatta is a small wiki engine designed to run locally or via WSGI inside
a directory in a Mercurial repository. All the pages are normal text or
binary (for images and such) files, also editable from outside of the
wiki -- the page history is taken from the repository.
Who is it for?
It's mostly for small development teams to use for documentation of
the project right in the repository. It's mostly a plain, traditional
wiki, without fancy features to distract from doing real work.
* single python script file
* no installation necessary, just run it in your repostory
* fast indexed search and backlinks
* lives inside a repository, so can be cloned, merged, etc.
* customizable by creating wiki pages with styles, logo, menu, etc.
More information about the Python-announce-list