Correction: Python Bug Day on April 25

Georg Brandl georg at python.org
Wed Apr 15 21:10:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I managed to screw up the date, so here it goes again:

I'd like to announce that there will be a Python Bug Day on April 25.
As always, this is a perfect opportunity to get involved in Python
development, or bring your own issues to attention, discuss them and
(hopefully) resolve them together with the core developers.

We will coordinate over IRC, in #python-dev on irc.freenode.net,
and the Wiki page http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBugDay has all
important information and a short list of steps how to get set up.

Please spread the word!

Georg