[python-committers] Delaying 3.2 release
"Martin v. Löwis"
martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jun 27 19:07:35 CEST 2010
> I'm delaying the 3.2 alpha1 release by one week; I don't have enough time
> to sort through all the possible issues and get acquainted with the release
> machinery this weekend.
Should we perhaps delay the entire schedule by one month? A number of
things that people want for 3.2 haven't happened yet. Not sure whether
a month would help, of course. However, I wouldn't want to migrate to
Mercurial between beta releases, for example. The release process
probably needs several rounds to adjust to Mercurial, and we aren't even
close to switching.
More information about the python-committers