[python-committers] Delaying 3.2 release

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Tue Jun 29 15:24:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 15:12, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> I really think we need to make the switch to Mercurial as soon as 2.7 final is
> out.  It's been long enough.

I got back into working on it last week (using a branch map to clean
up all the feature branches we're going to shed for the conversion),
but then it turned out that there is a regression in hgsubversion
right now for r21112. It probably has something to do with the fact
that this revision was manufactured by cvs2svn.

Additionally, I've been stressing out quite a bit about my master's
thesis, which is due in about 4 weeks. So I'm unlikely to spend much
time on this during the rest of July, but would be quite happy to get
back into it in August.

Also, help would be appreciated with the hgsubversion regression; I
can supply a complete traceback.

Cheers,

Dirkjan