[python-committers] Expiring MSDN Subscriptions

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:22:24 CEST 2011

We have a group of devs who received MSDN subscriptions around this time
last year which are now expired or about to expire. If yours is expired,
which you can find from
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/manage/default.aspx, send me
your subscriber ID and the email address tied to your account and I'll get
it renewed for another year. The renewal takes roughly a week to process,
and I'd like to send the fewest emails to the fine folks at Microsoft's Open
Source Technology Center, so please respond soon so I can send out a batch.

If you don't currently have a subscription but would be interested in one,
let me know off-list and I'll gather some info from you and get you setup.
The main benefits are access to the full versions of Visual Studio and every
version of Windows. You also get access to what seems like anything
Microsoft has released, so you can relive Windows 3.1 if you want.