[python-committers] Contributor Agreement

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Sun Dec 4 23:06:01 CET 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 16:01, Pat Campbell <patcam at python.org> wrote:

> Hi Frank:
>
> Thank-you for submitting your contributor agreement. It
>
>   has been added to the online PSF bug tracker.
>

> Also, I am forwarding your email to the "python-committers"
>
> mailing list in order for your inquiry to be addressed.
>

> Python-Committers:
>

> Please see Frank's question in the email below.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pat
>

> Pat
>

> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Frank Hellwig <
> frank.hellwig at lynxbridge.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Attached is a signed contributor agreement as requested by the PSF.
>>
>> However, I do not see a clear link as how to contribute a module that I
>> feel may be or use to the greater community or make it into the standard
>> libraries as a utility module. Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Frank
>>
>> --
>> Frank Hellwig <email <frank.hellwig at lynxbridge.com>>
>> LynxBridge, LLC <web <http://www.lynxbridge.com/>>
>> 12801 Worldgate Dr, Suite 500
>> Herndon, VA 20170 <map <http://g.co/maps/ekn6>>
>> 410-707-6136 (mobile)
>>

> --
> Pat Campbell
> PSF Administrator/Secretary
> patcam at python.org

Thanks, Pat.

Frank - you might want to start a thread on the python-ideas [0] mailing
list to propose your project for inclusion. From there a group will discuss
it, perhaps suggest that it then goes to the python-dev list for a greater
look from the full team, then perhaps create an issue on
http://bugs.python.org to execute the work.