[Python-Dev] Guido and Kim married

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:16:58 -0400 (EDT)

Guido van Rossum and Kim Knapp were married Saturday afternoon on the
lawn of a graceful southern estate, Claymont Court, in West Virginia,
USA.  The weather was *stunningly* fine - a great boon, considering
the rain the night before (a torrential downpour in nearby DC) - and
the couple left for their honeymoon sunday.  Hooray!

The crowd consisted of i would guess 70 to 100 people, a mixture of
hollanders (including several van rossum relatives - hiya Just!),
knapps, pythoners, contact improvisors, economists, martial artists,
and sundry other friends and family.

I leave to others to quibble about whether or not this qualifies as a
"python development".  (I probably made enough of a fool of myself at
the wedding, with pronouncements of good will and dancing and such,
that i can't do any more harm...-)

Yay!

Ken
klm@digicool.com