[Python-Dev] irritating 'No such file or directory' message (was Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/nondist/peps pep-0004.txt,NONE,1.1)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 02:23:10 -0400 (EDT)

Peter Funk writes:
 > Whenever Barry adds a new file to the CVS, its initial content
 > is invisible on the checkins mailing list due to the error message
 > above.  However if for example fdrake adds a new file (for example the
 > support.py recently added to the doc subtree) then this doesn't happen.
 > Is there anybody out there able to fix this for future checkins-mails?

  Wow!  I had noticed the bolluxed messages, but hadn't tied it to
Barry!  But I just checked the added files for this month and
spot-checked the ones from last month, and Barry's all exhibit this
problem, and no one else's do.
  I wonder if something is wrong with his SourceForge account?  Barry,
check your group memberships, please!  If nothing obvious is wrong,
submit a support request, because this is definately annoying.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member