[Python-Dev] Python 2.0b2 note for Windows developers

Barry Scott barry@scottb.demon.co.uk
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:36:45 +0100

Tim,
	Two requests:

1. Can you ship the .PDB files for the debug images so devo's
   do not need to build the python sources to debug extensions.
   And Yes I know the .ZIP will be huge. If you want a
   compromise only include the .PDB for python20_d.dll.

2. Place the files into libs, pyd etc dirs. I had to extract
   the groups into the right places which is a bit tedious
   and error prone.

		BArry