[Python-Dev] New development documentation up...

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:18:15 -0400 (EDT)

  I don't normally post when I've updated the development copy of the
documentation, but there are a couple of big additions there now.
  Martin von L=F6wis contributed substantial SAX2 documentation, which
I've now integrated.  Thanks, Martin!
  Chris Barker is working on new documentation for the Macintosh
manual; I've only just started to look at it, but there's definately a
*lot* of new material.  That's not checked into CVS yet, but will be
once I've had more time to go over it.  Thanks, Chris!

=09ftp://python.beopen.com/pub/docco/devel/index.html

  -Fred

--=20
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member