Draft PEP (RE: Other situations like this (was RE: [Python-Dev] Nested scopes resolution -- you can breathe again!))

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:02:42 -0500

[Samuele Pedroni]
> I have understood the point about making future feature inheritance
> automatic ;)
>
> So I imagine that the future features should at least end up being
> visible as a (writeable?) code attribute:
>
> co_futures or co_future_features
>
> being a list of feature name strings.
>
> or I'm wrong?

I don't know.  Toward what end?  I expect that for beta1, none of the
automagic inheritance stuff will actually get implemented, and we're off to
the Python conference next week, so there's time to flesh out what the next
step *should* be.