[Python-Dev] Status of 2.0.1?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:42:34 -0400

I've just fixed two buglets in the regression test suite for Python
2.0.1 (release20-maint branch).  Now I get the following results from
regrtest:

88 tests OK.
20 tests skipped: test_al test_audioop test_cd test_cl test_dbm test_dl test_gl test_imageop test_imgfile test_largefile test_linuxaudiodev test_minidom test_nis test_pyexpat test_rgbimg test_sax test_sunaudiodev test_timing test_winreg test_winsound

Has anybody else tested out the 2.0.1 branch on anything?  I'm going
to run some quick tests with Mailman 2.0.x on Python 2.0.1 over the
next hour or so.  I'm just wondering what's left to do for this
release, and how I can help out.

-Barry