[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Include longobject.h,2.19,2.20

Tim Peters tim@digicool.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:37:55 -0400

[M.-A. Lemburg]
> I have tried to compile longobject.c/h on a HP-UX box and am getting
> warnings about MIN/MAX being redefined. Perhaps you should add
> an #undef for these before the #define ?!

I changed nothing relevant here.  Are you certain this is a new problem?
The MIN/MAX macros have been in longobject.c for a long time, and I didn't
touch them.

In any case, I'm not inclined to fiddle things on a box where I can't see a
problem so can't know whether I'm fixing it or just creating new problems.
If you can figure out why it's happening on that box, and it's a legit
problem there, feel free to fix it.