[Python-Dev] Can someone look at dummy_thread (#622537)?

Brett Cannon bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:12:00 -0800 (PST)

[Tim Peters]

> [Brett Cannon]
> I intend to review it, but can't promise to get to it in a timely fashion.

Cool.  Thanks, Tim.

> > And if someone can delete the old files from the patch I would
> > appreciate it (almost all of them will have to be regenerated anyway).
>
> OK, they're deleted.  I would have done it the first time you asked, except
> the "almost all" bit (which was there the first time too) seems to imply
> that you don't want *all* of the deleted.  So applying wisdom worthy of
> Solomon, I just deleted all of them <wink>.

I only hesitated because I don't see ``dummy_thread`` from changing, but
because I had a previous patch have a lot of issues because old files were
not deleted, I am glad you just went ahead and used your wisdom.

-Brett