[Python-Dev] XML module causes profiler to throw

Andrew P. Lentvorski bsder@mail.allcaps.org
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 01:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, that was the info I needed.  I'll work on trying to create a small
program that people can run.

It is not *completely* unreproduceable.  I have found three different
filings about this floating around in various places.  I will collect the
references tomorrow and put them into the main bug report.

-a