[Python-Dev] Re: Infinie recursion in Pickle

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:15:49 +0200

Fran=E7ois Pinard wrote:
> Slow, hardly usable, and not even dependable.  Email might be less
> black-holish, after all.  Moreover, most people (maintainers included)
> know how to read and file an email.

might so be, but such archives are not shared.

> I usually praise maintainers as intelligent people. :-)

so why not do as we tell you, and post bug reports on SF?

or better, join the roundup team, and make sure it's good enough
to replace the SF tracker.  (as far as I know, it already is -- but
someone still needs to set it up, write a script that pulls all data
out of the old system, etc).

</F>