[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Lib/test test_signal.py,1.9,1.10

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
02 Jun 2002 16:13:24 +0100

Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net> writes:

> Now what do I do?  Back my patch out?  Not expose the functions on
> BSD?  It works on Linux...

But nowhere else, it would seem, at least not when python is built
threaded.  Darwin fails in a similar manner to FreeBSD, test_signal
hangs on Solaris, but only if it's runs as part of the test suite --
it runs fine if you just run it alone.  Argh!  I really am starting to
think that I should back out my patch and distribute my code as an
extension module.  Opinions?

Cheers,
M.

--
  But since your post didn't lay out your assumptions, your goals,
  or how you view language characteristics as fitting in with