[Python-Dev] large file support

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:44:54 -0400

I remember that we had several times trouble with compiling
Python 2.1 under Redhat with LF support. Also the way described in the docs
did not work in all cases and we had to tweak the sources at bit
(I think it was posixmodule.c).

-aj

--On Monday, June 17, 2002 15:22 -0400 Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@zope.com>