[Python-Dev] New bugtracker project - Relational backend?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:12:50 -0400

> PS: One more thing to add to the Roundup wish list (if it isn't already
>     there): Pervasive use of stylesheets for display-formatting content.
>     The days of embedding such information inline are long since over.

Semi-unrelated: a thing to consider for flexible presentation might be
Zope Page Templates.  The core TAL (Template Attribute Language) code
is independent from the Zope infrastructure.

http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/TAL/  (Read the README.txt file.)

(Disclaimer: I was involved in the design and implementation.)