[Python-Dev] vacation

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:21:10 -0400

I'm going on vacation from Apr 26 - May 6.  I will probably not be
available during this period.

Sometime in the next month or so, I plan to run valgrind and pychecker
over everything.  I should be done before beta2.

Also, the snake farm still has some issues.  I will try to improve the
snake farm status in May or June.  But if anybody wants to volunteer
to fix any of the issues, feel free. :-)

        http://www.lysator.liu.se/xenofarm/python/latest.html

Some test failures are:

        test_logging    Solaris 8, RedHat 9
        test_getargs2   Solaris 8, Mac OS X
        test_time       RedHat 9, Linux ia64

For a hack which seems to fix test_logging problem, see my comment here:

        http://python.org/sf/725904

Neal