[Python-Dev] mail.generator examples - anyone kknow where I can find them?

John D. lists@webcrunchers.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:50:14 -0700

Hi,

I've been trying to understand the email.generator class.  There are virtually NO examples showing how to "generate" an Email message.

In the Email module:  http://python.org/doc/current/lib/node397.html
this URL has SOME examples,  but no examples using "email.generator".

Has anyone actually been able to figure out how to use it?

I searched the web,  and didn't come up with anything useful.   Perhaps I'm using the wrong search keys.   I've tried "message.generator examples" in all the search engines,  and the 4 different search databases of Python,  but (sigh) nothing.

John