[Python-Dev] Vacation and possibly a new bug

Just van Rossum just@letterror.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:44:13 +0200

Martin v. L=F6wis wrote:

> "Brett C." <bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
>=20
> > And after I updated my copy of CVS and tried out the patch for
> > tzset detection as mentioned above I got a failure in
> > test_pep277.py (only difference between CVS and my checkout is
> > configure.in and only in the tzset code and regrtest.py):
>=20
> That would be most likely due to Just's activating
> supports_unicode_filenames in posixpath.py.

That seems to be correct. Unfortuanately I have no time to look into
this, as I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip. Jack is also away (until the
22nd). Is anyone left on python-dev with an OSX box?

Just