[Python-Dev] Doc/ tree closes at noon, US/Eastern

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:20:35 -0400

The Doc/ portion of the Python source tree will be closed at noon,
US/Eastern time.  That leaves one hour and 40 minutes for finding
typos and making it really easy for me to fix your favorite
documentation bugs/omissions.  No complicated changes will be
accepted.

If you have an outstanding doc bug/patch on SourceForge that you feel
absolutely *must* be addressed in Python 2.3, raise the priority to 7,
but realize that the amount of time I can make available is fairly
limited today.

Thanks!

  -Fred

--