[Python-Dev] post-release festivities

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
18 Jul 2003 17:15:43 -0400

We've done with the 2.3c1 release.  Now let's hope those Cygwin bugs
aren't our fault, so we don't need to do another release candidate.

I wanted to mention, primarily for Jack's benefit, that I never made a
CVS branch for this release (what would have been r23c1-branch).  I
made a -fork tag, but saw the need to make a branch.  But I did tag
the tree if you need to make a branch from that tag.

I also did a post-release tag r23c1, which should be the same as
r23rc1-fork.

I'm going to be moving this weekend, and I'll have intermittent
connectivity next week.  So Barry will have to do the final release
without me.

Jeremy