[Python-Dev] PyConfig.h On Solaris

John Abel johnfabel@btinternet.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:15:14 +0100

Hi!

Just a quick update.  As a final attempt, before I implemented Martin's
suggestion, I chaged the order of the includes.  Having Python.h last in
the includes, solved everything (apart from a warning, about
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS being redefined.  If it's already defined by the OS,
does pyconfig.h have to define it?).  Is there somewhere to log things
such as this?  Does it warrant a bug report?

Regards

John