[Python-Dev] MacPython-OS9 test failures

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:25:45 +0200

Barry (and others),
I added a couple of bug reports for things that fail in MacPython-OS9.
My personal feeling
is that it's best to leave fixing these until the unix/windows/MacOSX
release of Python 2.3
has been done. This has the disadvantage that MacPython-OS9 and the
rest of the pythons
are built from slightly different source trees, but we've done that in
the past and
no-one seems to be bothered by it. The alternative would be to fix the
problems
now, with any destabilizing results that may have.

Opinions?
Goldman