[Python-Dev] Vacation and possibly a new bug

Brett C. drifty@alum.berkeley.edu
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:58:45 -0700

Michael Hudson wrote:

> "Brett C." <bac@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
>

>>Nuts.  Well, then I am stumped on how to fix this tzset problem.  The
>>damn autoconf code should have failed and thus time.tzset should not
>>have been compiled.
>>
>>Any suggestions?
>

> Not worrying about it too much?

Yeah, I am there in terms of getting this done in time for 2.3 .  If it
takes this much effort for people to dig up a RH 6.2 system I suspect
most people have upgraded by now.  I don't think we are going to get a
thorough enough of a testing of this patch so I am going to stop
worrying about this and redirect it to worrying about moving in a month.

-Brett