[Python-Dev] Re: xmlrpclib: Apology

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:05:18 -0500

Bill Bumgarner writes:
 > On Thursday, Mar 6, 2003, at 12:19 US/Eastern, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
 > > I wish you were wrong on this, but I don't think you are.  ;-(
 >
 > Fred:  I apologize [publically]..... my bad.   I was mistaking you for
 > the other Fred.

Aha!  Yeah, I think both Fredrik and myself have been transmogrified
into black holes, even though you meant Fredrik.

 > In any case, let me know what I can do to contribute to the effort.

We'll, patches are cool.  ;-)  I have a number of other things that
need to be dealt with in other projects still, though I'm glad to help
out with xmlrpclib.  (There are definately some Expat matters to deal
with.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>