[Python-Dev] Election of Todd Miller as head of numpy team

Paul Dubois paul@pfdubois.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 09:13:17 -0700

Todd Miller has been elected as the new Head of the Numeric Python
development team.

I am still an active developer, but it was time to rotate responsibilities.
We especially need help with Numeric maintenance while Todd is working on
Numarray.

Thanks to all of you who helped me during my tenure.

Remember, when you see Todd, the expected greeting to the NummieHead is a
salute with more than one finger, accompanied by the cry, "Ni Ni Numpy!".
See the file DEVELOPERS in the distribution for our "constitution".

Paul