[Python-Dev] Vacation; Python 2.2.3 release.

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:32:19 -0400

I'm going on vacation tomorrow; I'll be in Holland for 10 days and
will return to the US on May 26.  I expect to have some email access
but won't use it much.

Now, I'd like Python 2.2.3 to be released soon.  Barry has volunteered
to be the release manager.  I think it's pretty much ready to go out
any time, except that Jeremy mentioned that he has a few things he'd
like to backport; since Jeremy and Barry share an office I'm sure they
can work this out. :-)

I won't be disappointed if 2.2.3 hasn't been released yet when I'm
back, but I won't be surprised if in fact it does go out while I'm
gone -- it's ready, stick a fork in it! :-)