[Python-Dev] Irix problems

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at eds.com
Wed Oct 1 17:35:37 EDT 2003

Aahz,

Correction to SGI code--------------------------------------------

// SGI #defines, but does not support these
#ifdef __sgi

#ifdef CLNEXT
#undef CLNEXT
#endif
#ifdef CRPRNT
# undef CRPRNT
#endif
#ifdef CWERASE
# undef CWERASE
#endif
#ifdef CFLUSH
#undef CFLUSH
#endif
#ifdef CDSUSP
#undef CDSUSP
#endif

#endif
Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
EDS PLM Solutions

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"