[Python-Dev] Python Bug day this Saturday

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue Jul 6 16:56:25 CEST 2004

A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> [This is intended to take place after 2.4alpha1 is released.  Are we
> on track for an alpha1 release this week?  The fact that there's still
> no resolution for the function decorator question is a bit worrying.]

At this point, it seems _highly_ unlikely that this will be in a1.

My sincere apologies for the lack of updates on the alpha1 situation.
I'm pulling together the bits now - I can still get an alpha1 release
out on Thursday or Friday this week (probably Thursday). I'll send
more details tomorrow.

Anthony