[Python-Dev] python 2.3.5 release?

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Nov 19 05:09:31 CET 2004

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> Tim Peters wrote:
>
>> Anthony announced his intent to produce a 2.3.5 release, after 2.4
>> final.  Brett announced his intent to send a "one-month warning" about
>> 2.3.5 so people could lobby for patches.  Since I haven't seen such a
>> warning yet, 2.3.5 must be at least a month away <wink>.
>

> At the current time, it looks likely that this will be in early January.

I will probably make some announcement in early December to remind people to
get stuff in, especially with people having Winter vacation and thus either
having less time because they are off galavanting around or more because they
get to relax in front of the fire coding.

Anthony, can you keep me posted if you think it will slip much past early January?

-Brett