[Python-Dev] Current CVS, Cygwin and "make test"

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 22 12:52:24 CET 2004

Nick Coghlan wrote:
> Anyway, I won't be posting any more about this on py-dev, since I've
> established that *my* problems probably aren't Python related.

I lied. The *real* final word - some digging with Google shows that there are
still some issues with Cygwin and hyperthreaded processors. Sure enough, my
desktop is a hyper-threaded P4.

Just a minor detail the "Known Problems" section in the Cygwin FAQ neglects to
mention. . .

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan               |     Brisbane, Australia
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  | Mobile: +61 409 573 268