[Python-Dev] Developer list update

Raymond Hettinger raymond.hettinger at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 12:47:07 CEST 2005

FYI, I'm starting a project to see what has become of some of the
inactive developers.

Essentially, it involves sending them a note to see if they still have
use for their checkin permissions.  If not, then we can make the change
and improve security a bit.

Also, to help with institutional memory, I started a log of changes to
developer permissions.  The goal is to remember who was given access, by
whom, and why (some folks are given access for a one-shot project for
example).  The file is at Misc/developers.

The first entry is for Nick Coghlan who was just granted tracker
permissions so he can help manage outstanding bugs and patches.

Raymond Hettinger