[Python-Dev] Check out a new way to read threaded conversations.

Ka-Ping Yee python-dev at zesty.ca
Thu Apr 14 13:27:20 CEST 2005

I hope you will not mind too much if I ask a small favor.  Sorry
for this off-topic post.

I am working on a new design for displaying online conversations.
(Some of you saw this at PyCon.)  I'm conducting a short survey to
gather some opinions on the current design.

If you have just a few minutes to spare, would you please visit:

    http://zesty.ca/threadmap/pydev.cgi

You'll see a new way of looking at this discussion list that you
may find pretty interesting.  I look forward to learning what
you think of it.

I am very grateful for your time and assistance.

(If you reply to this message, please reply to me only -- I don't
want to clutter up python-dev with lots of off-topic messages.)

-- Ping