[Python-Dev] Exceptions *must*? be old-style classes?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jan 18 19:13:29 CET 2005

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> I hope to have a new patch (which makes PyExc_Exception new-style, but
> allows arbitrary old-style classes as exceptions) "soon".  It may even
> pass bits of "make test" :)

Done: http://www.python.org/sf/1104669

It passed 'make test' apart from failures I really don't think are my
fault.  I'll run "regrtest -uall" overnight...

Cheers,
mwh

--
[1] If you're lost in the woods, just bury some fibre in the ground
    carrying data. Fairly soon a JCB will be along to cut it for you