[Python-Dev] PEP 343 documentation on Sourceforge Patch tracker

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 7 11:44:14 CEST 2005

I've put the draft documentation on the SF tracker, as Patch ID
#1234057 [1].

The version posted there has a few changes from the last draft I
mailed to the list, including:

- mention try/finally, then describe with statements as a way to
eliminate the associated boilerplate
- clean up some terminology issues in the opening section that were
holdovers from the 'suite management' version
- switch to contextmanager as the decorator name
- a couple of name changes in the contextmanager sample code
- a few minor editiorial fixes

It still needs addition of latex formatting codes.

I also kept the enter/exit terminology, since that is the only one
Guido has given blessing to (by approving PEP 343 using those method
names)

Cheers,
Nick.

[1] http://www.python.org/sf/1234057