[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Miscdevelopers.txt, 1.15, 1.16

Raymond Hettinger python at rcn.com
Thu Jul 14 20:33:58 CEST 2005

>     raymond> Log Message:
>     raymond> Brett requests that Flovis's permissions be dropped.

[Skip]
> Not to put too fine a spin on things, but I think it was more like
Brett
> got
> tired of waiting for Flovis's permissions to be increased and
retracted
> his
> original request.

Brett and Flovis DID send a private email with a drop request this
morning.  They have chosen an alternate method of access.

Brett's original request was fulfilled within 48 hours.  I sent him a
confirmation note.  Also, there was a concurrent check-in notification
for Misc/developers.txt.  Additionally, Flovis's id appeared on the SF
developer list immediately.  If for some reason they did not see any of
those three, they could have sent a follow-up note and gotten a fourth
confirmation that the job was done.

IOW, the check-in message is accurate.  Your re-interpretation
notwithstanding, if there's a problem, it is not on this end.

Raymond