[Python-Dev] a Python interface for the AST (WAS: DRAFT: python-dev...)

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:30:07 CET 2005

Simon Burton wrote:
> Yes, i've been reading the threads but I don't see anything
> about a python interface. Why I'm asking is because I could
> probably convince my employer to let me (or an intern) work
> on it. And pycon is not until febuary. I am likely to start
> hacking on this before then.

Basically, all I saw was your post asking for a Python interface[1],
and a few "not yet" responses.  I suspect that if you were to
volunteer to head up the work on the Python interface, no one would be
likely to stop you. ;-)

[1]http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2005-October/057611.html

Steve
--
You can wordify anything if you just verb it.
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy