[Python-Dev] Standalone email package in the sandbox

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Nov 30 22:24:01 CET 2005

Unless there are any objections, I'd like to create a space in the
sandbox for the standalone email package miscellany.  This currently
lives in the mimelib project's hidden CVS on SF, but that seems pretty
silly.

Basically I'm just going to add the test script, setup.py, generated
html docs and a few additional unit tests, along with svn:external refs
to pull in Lib/email from the appropriate Python svn tree.  This way,
I'll be able to create standalone email packages from the sandbox (which
I need to do because I plan on fixing a few outstanding email bugs).

-Barry