[Python-Dev] Active Objects in Python

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Sat Oct 1 16:21:32 CEST 2005

On Friday 30 September 2005 22:13, Michael Sparks (home address) wrote:
> I wrote a white paper based on my Python UK talk, which is here:
>     * http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp11.shtml

Oops that URL isn't right. It should be:
   * http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp113.shtml

Sorry! (Thanks to LD 'Gus' Landis for pointing that out!)

Regards,

Michael.
--
"Though we are not now that which in days of old moved heaven and earth,
   that which we are, we are: one equal temper of heroic hearts made