[Python-Dev] "? operator in python"

Lucky Wankhede lucky1010_studies at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 25 15:09:10 CEST 2005

 Dear sir,

         I m a student of Computer Science Dept.
 University Of Pune.(M.S.) (India).

          Sir , I have found that the python is about
to have feature of "? " operator same as in C languge.

          Sir , Not Only I but the our whole Dept. is
waitng for it.

          Kindly provide me with the information that
in version of python we will be able to find that
feature and when it is about to realse.
           Considering your best of sympathetic
consideration. Hoping for early response.

                 Thank You.

                                 Mr. Lucky R. Wankhede
                                 M.C,A, Ist,