[Python-Dev] outstanding items for 2.5

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:34:18 CEST 2006

I updated the PEP to include owners.  If this message is sent directly
to you, you are an owner.

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0356/

There are still some items without owners as I don't know who will be
leading the charge to get some of the modules in the stdlib.  If we
don't have anyone pushing them, they won't go in.   If they are going
in, they should be committed soon after alpha1 is out the door.
Please don't rush to get them in before the alpha, unless you're
absolutely sure it won't screw things up.

Review the PEP and let me know what needs to be changed.  If your pet
project isn't already in the PEP, assume it has been deferred until
2.6.

Also, now would be a good time to see if you have any bugs/patches
assigned to you:  http://sourceforge.net/my/tracker.php

Cheers,