[Python-Dev] TRUNK is UNFROZEN

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Apr 5 15:20:50 CEST 2006

Python 2.5a1 is done. Please feel free to checkin to the trunk again.

I should note here - the ubuntu dapper x86 buildbot is now running
with a compiler of "icc -Wp64". This is Intel's C compiler, with
warnings about potential 64 bit issues turned on. I tried with -Wall,
but the icc compiler's -Wall mode is unbelievably picky and whiny,
and the output was less than useful.

www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all, and select one of the compile logs
from the "ubuntu dapper x86 (icc)" column. Be aware that this is an
old 500MHz box I had lying around that's found a new use as a
buildslave, so it's not the fastest box in the world...

Anthony