[Python-Dev] elementtree in stdlib

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 6 05:30:06 CEST 2006

A while ago there was some discussion about including
elementtree in the std lib. I can't remember what the
conclusion about that was, but if it does go ahead,
I'd like to suggest that it be reorganised a bit.

I've just started playing with it, and having a
package called elementtree containing a module
called ElementTree containing a class called
ElementTree is just too confusing for words!

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiam!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |