[Python-Dev] (hopefully) final draft of externally maintained code PEP

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sun Apr 30 06:02:05 CEST 2006

Only piece of info I am missing right now is who is in charge of
expat.  If no one steps forward I will just mark it as N/A.  I would
also like Gerhard to sign off on pysqlite section.

Otherwise this PEP is finished and I will commit it once I get the
info I need (or lack thereof) and Gerhard gives me an OK assuming no
one else finds a problem with it.

PEP: XXX
Title: Externally Maintained Packages
Version: $Revision: 43251 $
Last-Modified: $Date: 2006-03-23 06:28:55 -0800 (Thu, 23 Mar 2006) $